As easy as it is to stream Netflix on our cell phones, tablets, and computers, nothing beats viewing a good movie or your favorite TV show on the extra-large screen for the best experience. A lot of people are trading their Cable TV in for Streaming Devices because of the money that it saves them and also, they can watch their favorite movies and TV shows On Demand. Here are a few devices that allow you to stream with ease.
Apple TV is one of the most widely used streaming devices on the market today. Equipped with its own App store, Apple TV is rapidly expanding its software and services, and like all Apple devices, its ease of use is unmatched. The voice control remote allows for hands-free control while you search for your favorite TV shows, movies, music, and podcasts.
• Podcast app
• Siri voice support for apple music and app store
• More than 5000 apps
• Folder support for apps
• iCloud photo library and live photos
• Dictation to use voice to enter text on screen
• Support for Bluetooth keyboards
• Conference room display to add Apple TV in educational and business surroundings
• It also has an additional Siri language support
Roku offers a wide variety of apps and channels on their devices. Users can stream from all of the favorite apps including Netflix, Hulu plus, Amazon Instant Video, and Twitch. Roku also supports a number of smaller services that offer TV shows, movies, sports, and news. Roku’s ability to support 4K Video makes it an instant crowd-pleaser.
• They are affordable
• It supports more than 600 Internet TV channels
• It supports private TV channels
• It is easy to use
• It has a great search function
This is the most physically uncomplicated media-streaming platform. You can control everything using your mobile device, just by plugging into the sound system or TV. It has no on-screen interfaces, no remotes, and no app stores to navigate. Not only can you stream movies from popular Apps, you can also connect your Chromecast to your home network and stream what you are watching on your tablet or Smartphone.
• Easy to use and very economical
• Least expensive device
• Large selection of entertainment apps
• Ease of casting from devices
• Google Chrome browser casting
• Supports a large number of apps
• It plugs directly into an HDMI port and gives a choice of USB cable connected to electrical charger or TV to provide power
• Excellent performance
This device is surprisingly satisfying and smooth. Its performance does not match the set top box model, but this is best of its class. It is exceptionally fast. The stick is an excellent choice, if your budget or other considerations demand a stick. Overall the Amazon’s user interface is bold and clean.
• New content is discovered easily
• User interface is best of its class
• Selection of apps is satisfying and large
• Subscribers get lots of free video and music selections
• Remote and hassle-free.
I’m a Nerd and very proud of it! I love to write about anything Tech related. Subscribe to our blog for helpful tips, tricks & news.